There was once a scientific study on worry that discovered:
* 40% of our worries never happen
* 30% of our worries concern the past
* 12% of our worries are needless worries about our health
* 10% of our worries are insignificant or petty concerns
* 8% of our worries are really legitimate concerns
Worry is worthless. It can’t change the past or control the future.
It only messes you up right now. It’s an incredible waste of energy. It’s stewing without doing.
Stay present… find the quiet space between the endless thoughts
i am grateful for: the beauty in silence